Google Advertising Specialist
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 4 weeks to 2¾ months
Description and Impact
The Google Advertising Experteer will help promote our programmes and encourage interest in signing up to them.
The outcome of the Experteer's work is to generate solid, tangible interest in our India, Brazil and Sri Lanka programmes that are running throughout 2018.
By helping us to raise our profile, we can increase the scope of our programmes and number of volunteers we take on. Simply put, this means more social enterprises around the world can expand and benefit from the expertise and passion of our volunteers.
The key duties the Google Advertising Experteer will be performing are:
- Researching, creating and optimising PPC campaigns on Google Ad Words
- CRO- Optimising our landing pages and implementing conversion tracking
- Digital PR
- Sharing content
- Fresh ideas (of a growth hacker nature
We are not a bureaucratic organisation; we encourage any ideas or suggestions from the Wiz as to how we can raise our profile
WHO ARE YOU?
You will be:
- Experienced in the above areas; ideally you will have at least 1 years demonstrable experience in PPC, SEO and Digital PR
- Have the time and flexibility on your hands to commit to this project
- Confident and willing to learn and hit the ground running.
We need someone happy to work remotely, who can give a few days a week initially to supporting us. Ideally someone who can start ASAP. But we'd rather hold out for the right person.
Length of the contract to be discussed.
Expenses covered for traveling to meet us in London from within London (if required).
The role can be done entirely remotely if living outside London.
The outcomes will be the following:
- Generate real interest in our programmes through the use of PPC, CRO and SEO, demonstrating the value of the PPC/SEO campaigns to our programme recruitment.
- Improve our reach and profile on social media platforms and other digital PR and consequently demonstrate this
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
Travel expenses to London to meet with the team will be covered.
If you are interested in international development, social enterprise or experteering, this role is a valuable opportunity to gain some valuable experience and get a foothold in the industry.
Even if you are not interested in those things, your work can help us grow and further our impact!
Given the intensity and responsibility this role entails, it is an ideal way to demonstrate to potential employers the utility of your digital marketing skills
We are a start-up and as such the successful candidate has the potential to take on more projects and become an integral part of the team.
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.