Social Impact Project for Communications Coordinator
Project Description and Impact
Summary: The communications component of our work aims to provide and facilitate relevant and timely information for our fundraising activities; maintaining and improving our international and local visibility through innovative strategies; and raise awareness about various socioeconomic problems, in particular, those affecting children and young people in Peru. The communication strategy consists of producing and disseminating information, blogs, newsletters and posts through our website, social networks and/or other relevant channels.
Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the International Partnerships Manager, the Communications and Information Officer will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Plan, develop and administer our communications
- Prepare and/or update a communications strategy identifying objectives, messages, audiences, and products.
- Produce and disseminate public information and high-quality print and electronic communications regarding our activities.
- Provide quality control on all print and electronic public information materials – including social media platforms, the website, videos, blogs, organizational brochures and information packets, briefing books, etc.
- Promote a better understanding and awareness of socioeconomic realities and our programs.
- Ensure that communication practices reflect our priorities, mission, and vision.
- Network and forge links with other stakeholders and organizations (including local government, donors, companies, universities and other supporters) to ensure continued support for existing and new initiatives.
Great for people with communication skills!
Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.
About the Hosting Organization
Latin American Foundation for the Future is a Non-profit working on Education, Fundraising, Non-Profit.