Social Media & Online Marketing Expert
Support Economic Empowerment in Masaka, Central Region, Uganda
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
We are a small NGO that improves the quality of life of people living with HIV and strengthens their engagement in the response to the epidemic. Our organization is in need of someone who comes up with a social media and online marketing strategy. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Marketing, experience in creating content for Facebook and online blogs and be a critical and innovative thinker. Your tasks will include:
- Update online content regularly
- Increase our online profile views
- Come up with Ideas on strategic online crowdfunding on different fundraising websites
- Non-profit networking and posting updates on the progress of the projects online
- Online charity events and auctions for different items
- Update and improve our online shop on dawanda.com and other online sites
- Increased traffic on our online sites and pages
- Improved and attractive appearance of our online content
- Updated information on our pages and sites
- New skills in marketing and online fundraising acquired
- Improvement in the sales of our online shop for women crafts on dawanda.com
- Online volunteer and donor acquisition and retention improved
- New online profiles designed and published
- Website and social media pages designed and publised
- Connections that will last generations for sustainability of project programs
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
- Website design and blogging
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Non-Profit, Philanthropy
Mission: Economic Empowerment
Size: Startup: 2 - 5 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.