Social Impact Project for Project Manager to Support Research and Development Teams
Project Description and Impact
ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution, via an online platform (website and mobile application), to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org.
Currently, we are still redesigning ZAKKI fully function product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
ZAKKI is also developing:
- A ramification project - reporting platforms of sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape), human trafficking, and bullying
- An ongoing anti-corruption and a lost-found project
- An EduGame of anti-discrimination and anti-violence for toddlers to pre-teens
- A funeral service project named Agni
- Volunteer networking and community learning hub
- Kimar (ZAKKI on the spot marketplace) intended to cater to the beneficiaries (the elderly and people with disability) micro-business market exposure
- And last but not least, ZAKKI - #ForYou - crowd sharing giveaways stuff (goods, pet, food donation) to other people for free
We are recruiting a volunteer as a project manager to manage either the UIUX Designer team or Developer team. He/She will collaborate with the Team Lead of respective team to manage and lead the project.
The product development will be PWA Responsive Website Apps and or Mobile App (Hybrid Framework).
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Integrity Syariah (ZAKKI) Foundation is a Non-profit working on Information Technology (IT), Internet.