Social Impact Project for Corporate Partnership Consulting
Project Description and Impact
MovingWorlds has begun to support corporations and corporate foundations that look to Experteering as a way to engage employees, develop globally minded leaders, and also create a positive social impact. As examples, you can read about programs we support in The Seattle Times and in SSIR.
We are looking for support in helping us develop our corporate and corporate foundation partnership strategy, including:
- Doing an analysis of the current marketing environment, and presenting findings to MovingWorlds team
- Identifying and segmenting market opportunities and MovingWorlds positioning for these
- Helping MovingWorlds develop and design outreach strategy, process, and tools to support more strategic reach-out to potential partners
- Helping MovingWorlds revise content for this outreach
- If time allows, begin to test content, messaging, and process by supporting in reaching out to potential partners
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- Learn how to implement a strategic partnership in practice.
- Learn how to operate in a global Startup environment
- Virtual training on our value proposition, our 'partnership toolkit' and other resources.
- Opportunity to network with high level development organizations in the region, as our Regional Developer
- References and opportunities to help you further your career in this space
- Free lifetime membership to MovingWorlds
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
MovingWorlds is a For-profit with social mission working on Non-Profit, Travel & Tourism.