Graphic Design Fellow
Support Poverty Alleviation in Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Help us improve the look and feel of our main homepage/marketing site, our web-app/platform, and our marketing materials.
Build a style guide that our team can use when adding new features to maintain beauty and consistency.
While our NGO and business customers have told us that our web-app/platform is the easiest to use that they've ever seen, the platform could still use a lot of work in terms of graphic design to make it more appealing to the eye and even easier to use! The easier it is to use, the more likely organizations are to succeed in leveraging the power of our platform to be more impactful in their work. Improving our design will go a long way in making our platform even easier to use!
- We will consider this project to be a success when:
- Our main homepage/marketing site has a much more appealing look and feel and is commented on by existing customers on how improved it is
- Our main homepage/marketing site drives more organizations to sign up and start using us, i.e., it converts more potential customers
- Our marketing materials - brochures, postcards, PowerPoint presentations - all have a unifying look that catches potential customers' attention and
- Our web-app/platform is more beautiful, easier to use, converts more signups to regular, paying customers, and causes existing customers to comment on the improvement
- We have a style guide that our developers can use going forward to add new features to the site to ensure UX and design consistency and beauty
- With all of the above, we expect to then have even more impact in improving the lives of the poor worldwide
Great for people with graphic design skills!
Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: email@example.com
- Brand Design
- Design (Web or Print)
- Web Design
- Social Media
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
We'll put you up in a nice house that will be shared with others. You'll have your own private bedroom and bathroom.
- Invaluable work & life experience in an entrepreneurial organization working on innovative business models to tackle global poverty alleviation
- Learn about social entrepreneurship and social enterprises in developing countries
- Learn about the technology and startup ecosystems in Southeast Asia
- International work experience
- Teaching experience
- A chance to make a significant impact through transfer of knowledge and skills to our talented local team
We can discuss this in person.
This opportunity accepts applications for virtual experteers.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Information Technology (IT), Non-Profit
Mission: Poverty Alleviation
Size: Medium sized organization: 25 - 100 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.