Social Impact Project for Business Development Experteer to Scale Sales and Marketing Strategies
Project Description and Impact
The project contributes to the ambitious and impactful sales and marketing goals of our business to reach a total of 3,925T of eco-friendly briquettes sold during 2021 and an average of 150T sold per month. Reaching this sales goal will mean that we can create new youth jobs while maintaining at least 20 jobs for youths who are currently engaged in the sales and production of these clean cooking goods and services at the company. For each kg of briquettes consumed: the poor and middle income families will save $0.12, 25kgs of green trees will be saved, and 14.6 kg of CO2 offset. Through the project the business target is to optimize our sales and marketing strategies, such as improvement of the organization of the sales team for optimal results, creation of sales and marketing collateral, and others.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- Social entrepreneurship models
- Impact of social business on the Base of the Pyramid customers and other customer types
- Energy Innovation alternatives for the poor and developing markets
- Grass roots management experience
- Partnership development in developing markets
- Renewable energy markets in East Africa
The experteers will stay with a host family, the family is part of the company's community partners and exists with members with experience working and living with multi-culture persons. The host family has well established accommodations and family members who will ensure that experteer can integrate with local community cultures.
The experteer will access to locally made dishes at the work facilities.
- Certificate and recommendation from one of the fastest growing, grassroots social business in the biomass sector in East Africa
- Linkage to our network of financing and capacity building partners such as the Yunus Social Business, ENGIE
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Green Bio Energy Ltd is a For-profit with social mission working on Renewables & Environment.