Social Impact Project for Chief Strategist to Connect 1 Million Impact Women
Project Description and Impact
Who: We are looking for an Innovative Network Development Strategist.
What: to help us develop a pragmatic plan to deploy our virtual networking programme focused on connecting and developing 1 million women social entrepreneurs (yes... 1 million!)
Why: Since 2001, we amplify the voice and the talent of thousands of women social entrepreneurs globally, through business incubation programmes. leadership development, advocacy and ecosystem building. We believe that the more women social entrepreneurs are connected, the more they can learn and work in collaboration, and produce a more positive social impact.
We are launching a global strategy to enable this network to flourish, reaching 1 million women social entrepreneurs and the people who support them.
How: The outcome of your Strategist's work is to:
- Raise awareness, generate pins to our virtual networking programme in various parts of the world, among regional network leaders, infrastructure organisations, social ambassadors, and social entrepreneurs themselves.
- Enable women social entrepreneurs to connect, get learning and leadership opportunities, and create collaborative alliances.
- Enable supporters of women social entrepreneurs to understand how to provide better and more relevant services.
- Promote the network's affiliated programmes and encourage interest in signing up to them.
- Gather enough data and evidence to influence and advise policy makers & network members.
- By clarifying how to deliver on the above, the strategy, when implemented, should serve the women social entrepreneurs' ecosystem and enable it to grow, gain influence and therefore, grow its social impact.
When: With this strategy, we plan to look for finance by March 2016 and start implementing it immediately.
Where: We are London based and work remotely with associates globally. The role can be done entirely remotely if you live outside London. If required, we can cover travel expenses to meet us in London from within London.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
We offer insights on the Social Entrepreneurship ecosystem, insights on how women social entrepreneurs create change. We also offer a gender lens on social finance, social business, business networks as well as fabulous connections in this ecosystem all over the world. We offer access to a robust network in NGO's and Social Enterprises
We need someone happy to work remotely, who can give a few hours a week initially to supporting us.
Ideally, someone who can start ASAP. But we'd rather hold out for the right person.
We can offer expenses covered for travelling to meet us in London from within London (if required).
The role can be done entirely remotely if living outside London.
Additional benefit: our director is an experienced conscious innovation coach and is happy to swap this opportunity for coaching (not mentoring) sessions on a relevant topic (could be a career change, business coaching, leadership coaching - to be discussed).
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Ogunte CIC is a For-profit with social mission working on Civic & Social Organization, Management Consulting, Professional Training & Coaching.