Corporate Partnership Consulting
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 6 weeks to 2¾ months
Description and Impact
MovingWorlds has begun to support corporations and corporate foundations that look to Experteering as a way to engage employees, develop globally minded leaders, and also create a positive social impact. As examples, you can read about programs we support in The Seattle Times and in SSIR.
We are looking for support in helping us develop our corporate and corporate foundation partnership strategy, including:
- Doing an analysis of the current marketing environment, and presenting findings to MovingWorlds team
- Identifying and segmenting market opportunities and MovingWorlds positioning for these
- Helping MovingWorlds develop and design outreach strategy, process, and tools to support more strategic reach-out to potential partners
- Helping MovingWorlds revise content for this outreach
- If time allows, begin to test content, messaging, and process by supporting in reaching out to potential partners
- An analysis of opportunities in the corporate and corporate foundation space
- A strategy document outlining recommended partnership strategy
- Content creation / edits to improve marketing and communication with our selected audiences
- Setup process and tools to effectively manage partnerships
Additional Useful Skills
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Learn how to implement a strategic partnership in practice.
- Learn how to operate in a global Startup environment
- Virtual training on our value proposition, our 'partnership toolkit' and other resources.
- Opportunity to network with high level development organizations in the region, as our Regional Developer
- References and opportunities to help you further your career in this space
- Free lifetime membership to MovingWorlds
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.