Corporate Partnership Consulting
Support Decent Work and Economic Growth in Seattle, United States
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
MovingWorlds has begun to support corporations and corporate foundations that look to Experteering as a way to engage employees, develop globally minded leaders, and also create a positive social impact. As examples, you can read about programs we support in The Seattle Times and in SSIR.
We are looking for support in helping us develop our corporate and corporate foundation partnership strategy, including:
- Doing an analysis of the current marketing environment, and presenting findings to MovingWorlds team
- Identifying and segmenting market opportunities and MovingWorlds positioning for these
- Helping MovingWorlds develop and design outreach strategy, process, and tools to support more strategic reach-out to potential partners
- Helping MovingWorlds revise content for this outreach
- If time allows, begin to test content, messaging, and process by supporting in reaching out to potential partners
- An analysis of opportunities in the corporate and corporate foundation space
- A strategy document outlining recommended partnership strategy
- Content creation / edits to improve marketing and communication with our selected audiences
- Setup process and tools to effectively manage partnerships
- Brand Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Communications
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learn how to implement a strategic partnership in practice.
- Learn how to operate in a global Startup environment
- Virtual training on our value proposition, our 'partnership toolkit' and other resources.
- Opportunity to network with high level development organizations in the region, as our Regional Developer
- References and opportunities to help you further your career in this space
- Free lifetime membership to MovingWorlds
This opportunity accepts applications for virtual experteers.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Non-Profit, Travel & Tourism
Mission: Decent Work and Economic Growth
Size: Small organization: 5 - 25 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.