Social Impact Project for Software Development/Tech Project Advisor for Healthcare in Cambodia
Project Description and Impact
Our vision is to empower everyone across the planet through accessing the best possible quality healthcare services at the most affordable price and managing their personalized health data in the highly secured and independent cloud platforms of our innovative healthcare ecosystem. Today, our cloud-based hospital operating system has been successfully deployed for 120 public and private hospitals/clinics in Cambodia. With our digital healthcare solutions, we have built almost 5000 active users of combined medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, health professionals and hospital related administrative staffs. We have been making positive impact on the life and healthcare of nearly 0.5 million Cambodian population.
With success deployment, we set ambition goal for 2020-2022 to deploy our solutions to cover nationwide of public hospitals and 45% of private hospitals and clinics in Cambodia; with possibility to scale up into the market of the neighboring Mekong nations; to launch our Cambodia’s premier, largest healthcare marketplace platform, e-Health Yoeung Platform with multiple healthcare services.
We are a very committed, dedicated talent team attached to our vision and mission with good technology skills and entrepreneurship mindset. At this stage, we learnt that we need to update our used technology to move our products services to next level for bigger impact locally and globally.
By supporting us on technology management and new technology selection, you will make us to achieve our social impact dream to manage approximately US$250 million of healthcare financial flow in Cambodia and in ASEAN’s Mekong countries and to make impact on the daily life of 5 million people.
To implement this project successfully, we suggest combining the project of the first 4 months in Phnom Penh to learn and understand our business model and its solutions services and 2 months for online support from Experteer’s home country
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- Meet with many local healthcare entrepreneurs, local tech talent people, medical doctors and health professionals, investors and stakeholders in healthcare and tech community in Cambodia and ASEAN,
- Work with a diversified team of young talent women and men with different ethnicity culture and education background, and
- Gain in-depth knowledge of healthcare and health related works in Cambodia and ASEAN’s Mekong nations from the idea of policy makers to practitioners on the digital healthcare in the region.
Free transportation service from home to office to home for Experteer only.
Daily allowance of US$15.00
Group Cultural Trip
We organize one cultural trip at the end of the program before returning home of our experteer as their team building and in-depth knowledge and memory of the country they have contributed their expertise for.
- After volunteer service, the Experteer can get full time job with local hiring benefits to work with our dynamic team, and
- Join new business initiatives of our dynamic team with good local knowledge and expertise.
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Peth Yoeung is a For-profit with social mission working on Computer Software, Health / Wellness / Fitness, Hospital & Health Care, Medical Devices, Medical Practice.