Social Impact Project for Monitoring and Evaluation Experteer
Project Description and Impact
We require a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Experteer to support the Monitoring & Evaluation activities at its partner organizations. The major role of the volunteer is to build a complete Monitoring & Evaluation system for one of the partner organizations.
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Flexible as per the needs of organization
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitment
- Able to deal with ambiguity
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.
The Experteer may get the chance to be mentored by a professional in the area of the program applied for, as well as attend workshops to enhance their skills and understanding.
About the Hosting Organization
Atma Education is a Non-profit working on Education, Marketing and Advertising, Non-Profit.