Public Relations Consultant
Consultant (Typically 1 - 12 weeks)
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start Flexible
Description and Impact
We bring working professionals to cities abroad in groups of 5-15 for a period of at least one month. Participants are provided with living accommodations, workspace, 24-hour support, which allow them to work remotely for their jobs back home. Each client is matched to a skills-based volunteer project, which aligns with their professional skills and interests.
The mission of our organization is to expose professionals to new cultures, people, and ideas.
We are seeking an Experteer to act as our Public Relations Consultant and assist us in creating a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable company image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop media relations strategy plan, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Create content for 2 - 3 press releases
- Create a database of PR Leads
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Good For Groups
Opportunity to work with a social startup, that is working to be a thought leader in the field employee perks and remote work
Free participation in our program:
- Planned cultural events & activities
- Networking with a diverse group of professionals
- Skills-based volunteer project match
- And much more!
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.