Monitoring and Evaluation Experteer
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindi would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¾ months to 12 months
Description and Impact
We require a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Experteer to support the Monitoring & Evaluation activities at its partner organizations. The major role of the volunteer is to build a complete Monitoring & Evaluation system for one of the partner organizations.
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Flexible as per the needs of organization
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitment
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Conduct an M&E audit to evaluate existing tools and processes used by the organization
- Create an indicator list based on the Logic Model of the organization
- Create data collection tools and an implementation plan to collect the data
- Create data trackers and an implementation plan to capture and analyze the data
- Update existing reporting structures with the organization’s Communications team.
We Provide These Local Benefits
The Experteer may get the chance to be mentored by a professional in the area of the program applied for, as well as attend workshops to enhance their skills and understanding.