Monitoring and Evaluation Experteer
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindiwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¾ months to 12 months
Description and Impact
We require a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Experteer to support the Monitoring & Evaluation activities at its partner organizations. The major role of the volunteer is to build a complete Monitoring & Evaluation system for one of the partner organizations.
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Flexible as per the needs of organization
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitment
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Conduct an M&E audit to evaluate existing tools and processes used by the organization
- Create an indicator list based on the Logic Model of the organization
- Create data collection tools and an implementation plan to collect the data
- Create data trackers and an implementation plan to capture and analyze the data
- Update existing reporting structures with the organization’s Communications team.
We Provide These Local Benefits
The Experteer may get the chance to be mentored by a professional in the area of the program applied for, as well as attend workshops to enhance their skills and understanding.