Community Centre Manager
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Malay would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 6 months to 12 months
Description and Impact
Using revolutionary and custom-designed models our organization provides free education and social empowerment programs in six countries including: Malaysia, Cambodia, Timor Leste, Laos, Thailand, and India. As of May 2015 we have:
- Trained over 180,000 students.
- Established over 190 training and boarding centres.
- Over 2,000 full-time team members from more than 50 countries.
We're seeking an Experteer to support our team in Kuala Lumpur by acting as our Community Center Manager. The Community Center Manager runs one of our nationwide learning centers teaching English, IT and Motivation to underprivileged communities. You may be placed in urban, rural or island communities. As the Community Center Manager, you'll be leading our team to develop good relationships with local community leaders as well as support the operations of center. Someone who can multi-task and execute while also being able to put forth strategies/recommendations for improvement based on the everyday operations would be ideal.
- Planning and preparing classes
- Teaching according to the education needs of students
- Teaching according to the SOLS 24/7 Science of Language System
- Attain and maintain student participation
- Daily management of a Community Centre
- Collaborate and work with local community leaders
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the local community
- Create and implement community activities and programmes such as sports, environmental awareness, etc
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Give students advice on future careers
- Immerse yourself and try to understand the lives of the local community
Additional Useful Skills
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
Shared dormitory in the same building like the office
Working with us will help you to develop both professionally and personally in a fun and creative environment with multicultural co-workers. Besides, you will get to be a stronger team leader and manager. We have professionals to train you in techniques and methods for teaching, classroom management and community engagement.
3 meals a day
Food and accommodation are provided as is a transportation allowance for work related tasks. We apply for your visa based on Malaysian Immigration approval.