Social Impact Project for Marketing Expert to Support an Online Community of Women Motorcycle Riders
Project Description and Impact
Our organization works to emancipate women through motorcycling. With this project, we will build a strong online community/network of women riders and aspiring riders willing to contribute to the empowerment of fellow women enabling us to fund the training of women in Asia.
This project is key no matter what solutions/ products/ services we offer, because the driving force will be the community. Hence community building is the first step to any monetization.
Our team is struggling on B2C marketing, especially social media channels and digital marketing initiatives. So far, what has been done:
- Facebook page: growing followers slowly, our Facebook group is mainly used to share info/little interactions/mix of Asian and western women. Initially created to talk about the motorcycle tours we were planning to organize.
- Instagram: main source of leads currently- but audience a little young/ may not have money to spend.
- You Tube channel: mainly used to share women riders’ interviews and little videos snapshots to testimonials/ riding classes.
- Emailing: mainly communicating online events (main source of emails currently).
- Data/Content: we have surveys, market data, channels analysis data (SEMrush), videos and articles, lead magnets, email templates, brandbook, draft digital marketing strategy, potential channels (relevant influencers/ bloggers/ platforms)
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
-working in Asia (Ive had 6 years experience managing cross-functional and cross-cultural teams in Asia, for European companies)
-social enterprises ecosystem in Malaysia
I can offer a spare bedroom with ensuite bathroom at my place in Kuala Lumpur- depending on the duration of the stay.
Nice condo with swimmingpool, gym, balcony- 10min drive from the city center.
French living in Malaysia since 2015, I can provide a lot of information and guidance on how to enjoy Kuala Lumpur to the fullest, and take my guest off the beaten path.
I'll offer my guest a motorcycle tour with my Harley-Davidson and a motorcycle class (road riding or motocross, no matter what level the guest has). I'll introduce her/him to my local community of motorcyclists and expat friends, and can also give French classes/help practice French for anyone interested in this language.
I'm also leading several organizations supporting women entrepreneurs and professionals in Malaysia, in which my guest willbe able to network and connect with amazing people.
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
FreeW is a For-profit with social mission working on Entertainment, Professional Training & Coaching, Travel & Tourism.