Graphic Designer & Trainer
Provides information, makes recommendations, and assists with the implementation of solutions.
At the end of the project, we hope to achieve the following deliverables:
- An upskilled, in-house graphic design team
- A Graphic Design guidebook for a more cohesive look across our packaging, social media and marketing collaterals (posters, animation videos, infographics etc)
Ideally, we're looking for someone that can stay for 3 months at minimum as it takes time to learn the product and adjust to working in India.
Additional skills that would be super helpful to have, but not a requirement, to help us build out our visual assets and promotional videos:
- Video editing
Full time (30+hours a week)
When Can You Start?
As soon as posible
Our social enterprise has a series of innovative wearable devices and services that help prevent infant mortality and improve their lives. As a background, hypothermia is a leading cause of death and illness of newborns, especially in developing countries. Hypothermia is often referred to as a silent killer because the warning signs are easy to miss if you are not educated on hypothermia. Our portfolio also includes innovations that detect and auto-correct apneas, promote Kangaroo Mother Care and educate parents on best care-giving practices they can follow at home to minimize risk of infections.
We would appreciate guidance on how best to communicate our organization's social impact on public health, to healthcare experts, funders and beneficiaries, as a brand.
We are seeking an Experteer with a background in graphic and web design to:
- Mentor and upskill our existing graphic designers who are newer to the industry
- Offer guidance on how we can invest internally on our graphic design team
- Lead the conceptualization, design and execution of existing and upcoming campaigns and messaging across all platforms including social media, website, packaging and collateral
The goal is to build our organization's internal capacity - skills-wise and assets-wise - so we can continue to grow and scale.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for social impact and is committed to our mission of saving babies' lives all over the world. In addition, we're looking for someone with long-term vision and a mentoring spirit to guide our local graphics design team's growth.