Social Impact Project for Financial Planning Experteer
Project Description and Impact
To assist the Atma Partner organization with their financial plan. The role will involve understanding the Atma partner organization’s work and review of the current system and prepare an accounting policy, budget and financial strategy accordingly.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in working on a Financial planning project
- Training in/ experience in financial management particularly budgeting and cash flow for casting
- Experience in preparing budgets
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Consultative approach to work
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong personality
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
Interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, sharpened skills, picking up a new language.
Gain an insight into the development sector and help NGOs overcome the challenges they face regularly.
About the Hosting Organization
Atma Education is a Non-profit working on Education, Marketing and Advertising, Non-Profit.