Social Impact Project for Digital marketing specialist to support quality education in Cambodia
Project Description and Impact
You will be exposed to and be accountable for the ongoing creative strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns ranging from strategy, implementation, and continuous optimization. You will achieve this through;
- Creating and maintaining our overall marketing strategy.
- Crafting high quality, targeted, engaging ad copy and managing our Google AdWords account (We have a grant from Google allowing us $10,000USD per month spend)
- Creating and updating content for the website to align with Google ads campaigns
- Creating a marketing strategy and product development roadmap for launching our Children's books online.
- Creating and implementing a social media marketing plan.
- Strategise and create an online community for Cambodian kindergarten teachers to communicate and share their own ideas.
- Knowledge transfer to local staff and the directors of the organisation.
Your work will not only impact the local community but all of Cambodia. Although kindergartens in Cambodia generally have qualified teachers, they lack resources to effectively teach that curriculum. Your skills will enable us to find the supporters, volunteers and local teachers that will make our project a success. You will directly impact on the 800 kids that attend the schools we physically support however your marketing skills will reach out to a much larger audience, promoting our digital resources for all kindergarten teachers in Cambodia and introducing new techniques and ideas with the potential for touching 10's of thousands more lives. You will be integral in ensuring our success and better education for the children of Cambodia.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
Cambodian culture. We are integrated into the local community and can give you a good grounding in this world. You may come here to share your knowledge but you will take away a thorough understanding of real-world problems and develop an understanding of how western ideas need to be modified to suit the Cambodian people.
We have 2 rooms available for volunteers at our office. Rooms feature;
- King size bed
- Air conditioning
- Hot water shower
- Mosquito nets
- Western toilet
- Separate shared kitchen with refrigerator and cooking utensils etc. (shared with other room)
- Outdoor living area
- High-speed fiber optic internet
- Ceiling fan.
Khmer lessons and integration into the local community. We also offer full induction to familiarize you with buying food from the market, finding restaurants, medical help, specialty shops etc.
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Tuk Tuk for Children is a Non-profit working on Education, Professional Training & Coaching.