Digital Marketing Analytics Expert
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
Full time (30+hours a week)
Pro Bono Consultant
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Spanish would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
The ideal start date for this project is as soon as possible.
The estimated duration of this project is 4 to 12 weeks.
Description and Impact
As a digitally native apparel brand, most of our income comes from online sales. We need an expert in marketing analytics to help us measure and strengthen our digital marketing/advertising strategy.
The Experteer will work with our Marketing Director to analyze and measure our current strategy, improve it using the findings, and develop a measurement system to keep track of every KPI. This project will be a success if we end up with the following:
- A solid marketing strategy, including % of budget to be spent in each part of the funnel and each marketing channel.
- A robust measurement process and platform, which allows us to track every KPI and know if our campaigns and website are performing correctly.
- Definition of our hero channel, where we will spend most of our marketing efforts
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
Our offices are at the heart of Roma Norte, the hippest neighborhood in Mexico City. We can provide a nice Airbnb room in the neighborhood (we will send various options for the Experteer to choose), within walking distance of the office.
- How a growing startup works
- How a social enterprise works
- How developing economies move
- How the different teams in the apparel/retail/e-commerce industry work
- Trips with the team to the indigenous communities we are impacting (Eg. Naupan in the Northern Sierra of Puebla, or Tenango in the middle of the Hidalgo forest)
- A solid group of local friends to show you around Mexico City. Expect everything from Lucha Libre and Mexican restaurants to concerts and art exhibitions
- Access to the numerous entrepreneurship and social impact events
- A strong network in the country, ranging from investors and CEOs to artists and influencers
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.