Social Impact Project for Digital Marketing Analytics Expert
Project Description and Impact
As a digitally native apparel brand, most of our income comes from online sales. We need an expert in marketing analytics to help us measure and strengthen our digital marketing/advertising strategy.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- How a growing startup works
- How a social enterprise works
- How developing economies move
- How the different teams in the apparel/retail/e-commerce industry work
Our offices are at the heart of Roma Norte, the hippest neighborhood in Mexico City. We can provide a nice Airbnb room in the neighborhood (we will send various options for the Experteer to choose), within walking distance of the office.
- Trips with the team to the indigenous communities we are impacting (Eg. Naupan in the Northern Sierra of Puebla, or Tenango in the middle of the Hidalgo forest)
- A solid group of local friends to show you around Mexico City. Expect everything from Lucha Libre and Mexican restaurants to concerts and art exhibitions
- Access to the numerous entrepreneurship and social impact events
- A strong network in the country, ranging from investors and CEOs to artists and influencers
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Someone Somewhere is a For-profit with social mission working on Consumer Goods, Fashion, Retail.