Support Social Services in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
We are an award-winning humanitarian organization, committed to serve, educate and empower poor and underserved communities.
Through various education and social empowerment programs, we work unconditionally towards transforming underserved communities to develop their true potential and break the cycle of poverty.
We need someone to Manage the daily operational tasks for the NGOHub team, including coordinating the work of junior staff members (including interns and volunteers). The manager is responsible for the smooth running of NGOHub’s projects, including Grants, monthly events and communication-related tasks (with focus on social media).
Great for people with data operations skills! Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: email@example.com
Coordination of junior staff
- delegating tasks, creating deadlines and assuring deadlines are kept.
- setting up priorities, making sure the team follows these priorities;
- checking documents or any materials prepared by junior staff.
- setting up deadlines, handling major operational tasks related to the Grants process from start until the end of a certain cycle
- coordinating teamwork related to Grants (such as verification visits, purchase and delivery)
- administrative work related to the Grants process (making sure all documents are up-to-date and precise)
Event management and communication related tasks
- coordination of event related tasks, distributing tasks among team members
- coordination of communication related tasks
- assuring that social media updates happen following the KPIs
- Event Planning
- Public Relations
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
Be immersed in Malaysian culture
Free accommodation and food is provided.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Mission: Social Services
Size: Large organization: 100+ persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.