PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Our organization seeks videographer/editor, an unconventional person to create short and simple videos to bring our technological, entrepreneurial, agricultural, etc courses and lessons to students and those passionate about technology, entrepreneurship, agriculture etc around the world. We are a technical, vocational education training (TVET) institute and are the African Union Commission’s center of excellence and have attracted a fanatical following in the last two years. Now, we want to take our trainings worldwide, but we need to create a bigger excitement about how passionate we are about our courses, services and the positive impact we are achieving for our communities. And what better way than creating short and simple videos that tell prospects, students, donators, and sponsors etc what we are about?
Great for people with creative storytelling and videography skills! Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: email@example.com
The Experteer will be in charge of
- Creating a script together with our Director and staffs to determine how to best translate our messages of poverty alleviation and development through high-quality practical education and skills development.
- Shoot scenes for the videos (products, courses, lessons, lectures) in Bambui, Cameroon
- Rearrange and split scenes, insert music, effects, and animations as needed
What we are looking for is:
- Proven experience as a videographer and video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Love of skills development (preferable).
- Passionate about sustainability, as well as a skills development, job creation, and a fairer world
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Information Technology (IT)
Size: Small organization: 5 - 25 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.