Graphic Designer & Trainer
Consultant (Typically 1 - 12 weeks)
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start ASAP
Description and Impact
Our social enterprise has a series of innovative wearable devices that help prevent infant mortality. As a background, hypothermia is a leading cause of death and illness of newborns, especially in developing countries. Hypothermia is often referred to as a silent killer because the warning signs are easy to miss if you are not educated on hypothermia.
We would appreciate guidance on how best to communicate our organization's social impact on public health, especially for people at the bottom of the pyramid, as a brand.
We are seeking an Experteer with a background in graphic design to:
- Mentor and upskill our existing graphic designers who are newer to the industry
- Offer guidance on how we can invest internally on our graphic design team
- Lead the conceptualization and design of existing and upcoming campaigns and products, specifically:
- Web design with inputs of UI/UX, brand positioning and marketing
- Print design for branding, packaging, marketing tools etc for different projects
- Information collection/dissemination tools for research studies
The goal is to build our organization's internal capacity - skills-wise and assets-wise - so we can continue to grow and scale.
At the end of the project, we hope to achieve the following deliverables:
- An upskilled, in-house graphic design team
- Templates and visual branding guidelines for a more cohesive look across all of our products and messaging
- New concepts and improvements in visual design across different projects
Ideally, we're looking for someone that can stay for 3 months at minimum as it takes time to learn the product and adjust to working in India.
Additional skills that would be super helpful to have, but not a requirement, to help us build out our visual assets and promotional videos:
- Video editing
We are looking for someone who has a passion for social impact and is committed to our mission of saving babies' lives all over the world. In addition, we're looking for someone with long-term vision and a mentoring spirit to guide our local graphics design team's growth.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
We will provide a housing stipend.
International flight costs will be provided.
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.