Human Resources Experteer
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindi would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¾ months to 12 months
Description and Impact
Our organization is going through a growth phase and needs to put together a sturdy human resources structure. The Experteer who takes this role will work on assisting with evaluation, policy making, putting systems and structures into place, etc. The role will involve researching and planning strategy as well as implementing systems and processes for the Partner Organisation.
The main responsibility of the HR Experteer will be to develop and implement a host of HR systems and policies for the NGO.
- Document current HR policies and create an Employee Handbook
- Set up and document recruitment process – assist the organization in implementing said recruitment process
- Develop customized professional development plans for each of the current employees, as well as performance appraisal system for all employees
- Develop and implement employee contracts
- Develop a leave policy, expense reimbursement policy, etc.
- Identify strategies to improve the overall culture of the organization
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
Enhanced interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, deeper knowledge of the development sector, the ability to adapt to different situations.
The professional may have the opportunity to be mentored and attend workshops to sharpen their skills and gain a better understanding of Human Resources as a profession.