You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindi, Marathiwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can startas soon as possible and stay for 2¾ months to 12 months
Description and Impact
We require a Fundraising Experteer to provide support to the Fund Raising Officer and Director by creating actionable steps for implementation of fundraising, develop required materials/tools for implementation and design feedback mechanisms to track progress and reception of mode while also using relevant case studies. The role focuses on conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising.
- Research and contact potential donors.
- Process incoming and prepare outgoing mail.
- Drafting, editing, and preparing grants for submission. This also includes compiling program related reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
- Take initiative to build relationships with potential donors including individual community donors.
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed goals.
- Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work
- Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
Design feedback tools to track progress
- Monitor program, track and document all necessary activities
- Completes all reporting requirements according to the slates deadlines.
- Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
The Experteer can expect this experience to be a great learning curve to enhance their ability to adapt to situations, work in teams, sharpen their presentation and social skills and gain a strong understanding of what drives organizations to invest in the Not for Profit Sector.
Upon successful completion of the program, a certificate will be given to the Experteer
The Experteer will gain a deep understanding of the educational and development sector in India, with a focus of the workings of not for profit organizations.
A cultural exchange between the volunteer and the team at the organization is imminent, with a rich and insightful experience while working on projects and with partner organizations.