Digital Marketing Experteer for tech.art Interactive Museum Launch
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start ASAP
Description and Impact
We are opening the doors to the public of India's first tech.art museum. This is a totally new concept in India and we would like to introduce the space with a bang.
We are looking for a social media / digital marketing person to bring our museum to the forefront of what is happening in Goa and to make sure people will know about the up-coming opening and visit us then.
We have set up a Marketing & Communication strategic plan, which provides the overall guideline. We have also developed a good number of content to share, for a start. Thus, you are not alone and an experienced Indian advertising strategist (35 years in the industry before choosing the good life in Goa) will provide India market insights to you. At the same time, our organization does not have experience or knowledge on how to best utilize social media and digital marketing. We would much require guidance and support in setting up relevant frameworks and systems as well as to teach one staff on continuing the work.
Ideally, you are creative and think ahead and suggest additional ways of reaching the right audience. We would love you to be proactive and feel yourself into the target audience. We are happy to share also as much prep work as we can and to give you also interesting insights into this segment of the Indian market nuances.
- Develop an operational plan outlining social media touch point goals and start testing suggested approaches
- Develop short text bites (and audio-visual, if you can) to be pushed through social media (limited to your time) and advise on how to keep following your example
- Advise us on how to best develop articles to be placed in print or online traditional media
- Support the up-take of the project's kick-starter campaign focused on ticket pre-sales
- Advise us how to best track digital marketing efforts online, use of dashboard
- Collaborate with trade marketing and marketing research person (her name is Runjun, she is from Banaglore) to ensure complementary learning and exchange
We are open to different types of roles, depending on the time available of the Experteer and we adjust to their interest and our needs individually.
Ideally, you have some understanding of the Indian culture and you are familiar with areas we work in, see tech.art and interactive installations, experiential entertainment, etc.
We are looking for someone passionate about our project (happy to talk more on the phone) and are flexible to your needs and life situation.
At the same time, once we shake virtual hands, will commit to our offer and expect you to do the same.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
- Good For Groups
- Good For Families
We are currently inviting a number of volunteers during this super hot project phase before the grand opening. In case we have a large enough number (e.g. 6 people) we can rent a house rooms, possibly partially sharing rooms. If not, we would rent either hostel beds nearby or also invite you to stay with us or team members' houses, in our guest rooms.
Therefore, we will figure this out on an individual basis, depending on the timing you would come.
In general, we cannot provide a travel stipend.
However, if you are from a developing country (term used by grant giving organization), we could help applying for travel support stipends with Organizations we know. It is their decision to grant you support or not. We think, however, it is worth a try.
We are a team of experienced professionals (10-35 years) who decided to change their path and start-up this unique project in various areas.
We would certainly inspire inter-disciplinary learning, sharing and collaboration, depending on your interests.
Our work areas are
- Design of interactive installations, interior decoration and spaces (creative and tech/coding parts)
- Building above (hands-on building, welding, wood work, electrics, etc.) and building also furniture
- Documentation and content creation (video, animation, AI generated content, etc.)
- Start-up management, partnership building
- Educational programming, pedagogical work and focus on children's experience
- and a number of more...
At the museum location, we will provide an Indian style community lunch during the day.
- We will put you in touch with the local network we have, including the local and international artists, engineers and others we work with.
- We give you all insider tips we have so that you have an amazing and unforgettable time in Goa.
- We will also give you a complete, professional reference letter after completion for any potential future employer.
Please do share your additional needs with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.