Social Impact Project for Social Enterprise Champion & Global Connections Fellow
Project Description and Impact
This fellowship is a fulltime position in our Medellin office, and has both an operational and a research & analysis component. You'll be working on a mission-critical part of our team, with a balance of your more individual and team projects.
The first week will be dedicated to orientation and training, to be familiarized with MovingWorlds mission and processes. Subsequently, the fellow will engage in operations and interact with social impact organizations around the world to learn more about their needs and identify ways that MovingWorlds can help them accelerate their mission.
In summary, primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Work with Social Impact organizations to help them post projects on MovingWorlds and harness the benefits from hosting an Experteer (scoping, reviewing & promoting opportunities)
- Support Experteer matching by reaching out to specific social impact organizations and partners (using our existing CRM and Admin management tools). In depth profiling through personal intake calls may be part of this
- Design, run and evaluate special projects, campaigns and tests, that help us scale our business and improve our impact
Experimental, lean design and customer development aimed at scaling our businesses, improving our bottom-line, and evaluation and measurement of results will be integral parts of this approach.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- How to scale a business through project-based lean Startup principles
- How Startup environment works in an international setting
We provide (a stipend that covers) your accommodation in the city of Medellin for the duration of your fellowship
- Learn about social entrepreneurship in emerging markets
- Work with a growing startup team of likeminded and highly motivated colleagues
- Work from a cool shared office space with other inspiring startups / global entrepreneurs
About the Hosting Organization
MovingWorlds is a For-profit with social mission working on Non-Profit, Travel & Tourism.