Sales & Marketing Specialist
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
Full time (30+hours a week)
Pro Bono Consultant
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Indonesian would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
The ideal start date for this project is as soon as possible.
The estimated duration of this project is 2 weeks.
Description and Impact
We are in the ethical fashion accessories business and we have a passion for empowering women artisans in our society so they can help their family have a better life. We provide vocational training to housewives and young girls who cannot continue their education so they can generate an income for themselves and their family. Specifically, we offer training related to design, creation, and sales of fashion accessories that are ethical and sustainable.
We are developing new digital marketing tools to raise awareness of our social mission as well as to generate higher sales of the products produced by female artisans in our community. This will enable us to raise revenue for our various programming to increase our impact.
We are looking for an Experteer with online sales experience who can optimize both our sales and marketing efforts to increase domestic and international sales.
By the end of the project, we hope to achieve the following:
- A review of our existing sales strategy with recommendations for improvement, partnerships to develop, etc.
- Optimize our online sales setup
- Train our team on sales optimization, SEO, etc.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
For Kering Group employees applying through the Solidarity Leave Program, accommodation will be provided close to the work location.
For all other applicants, you will need to find provide your own accommodation.
For Kering Group employees applying through the Solidarity Leave Program, you will be provided with a stipend to support 50% of international flights and in-country transportation.
For all other Experteers, you will need to provide your own transportation.
- You can learn about Indonesia’s market potential (a physical store and digital market platform).
- You can also learn about Indonesia culture in everyday life.
- You can learn about a handmade based fashion accessories company.
- You can learn about the life of women in Indonesia and their struggles and living conditions.
- You can connect with students at the Petra Christian University where the founder teachers.
For Kering Group employees applying through the Solidarity Leave Program, we will prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner with local food. This is a chance to experience the local culture too.
For all other Experteers, you will need to provide your own meals.
We can provide:
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Local transport in the city and when visiting other areas for the program.