Marketing Content Creator
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Indonesian would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2 weeks to 2 weeks
Description and Impact
We are in the ethical fashion accessories business and we have a passion for empowering women artisans in our society so they can help their family have a better life. We provide vocational training to housewives and young girls who cannot continue their education so they can generate an income for themselves and their family. Specifically, we offer training related to design, creation, and sales of fashion accessories that are ethical and sustainable.
We are currently developing digital marketing tools and content to increase awareness of our social mission and sales of products from women artisans in Surabaya.
We are looking for an Experteer with digital marketing experience who can help us to build our marketing strategy and develop content for our website and social media based on the strategy. If you have online sales experience, it would be very helpful but not required.
By the end of the project, we hope to achieve the following:
- New digital content (written, graphics, videos, etc.) produced based on the agreed upon strategy - help us tell our impact story
- Training our team on SEO and how to repackage our content so we can optimize all of our digital marketing media
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
For Kering Group employees applying through the Solidarity Leave Program, accommodation will be provided close to the work location.
For all other applicants, you will need to find provide your own accommodation.
For Kering Group employees applying through the Solidarity Leave Program, you will be provided with a stipend to support 50% of international flights and in-country transportation.
For all other Experteers, you will need to provide your own transportation.
- You can learn about Indonesia’s market potential (a physical store and digital market platform).
- You can also learn about Indonesia culture in everyday life.
- You can learn about a handmade based fashion accessories company.
- You can learn about the life of women in Indonesia and their struggles and living conditions.
- You can connect with students at the Petra Christian University where the founder teachers.
For Kering Group employees applying through the Solidarity Leave Program, we will prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner with local food. This is a chance to experience the local culture too.
For all other Experteers, you will need to provide your own meals.
We can provide:
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Local transport in the city and when visiting other areas for the program.