Social Impact Project for Develop a Social Media Strategy for a Gender Diversity programme
Project Description and Impact
Our Mission relates to building upon the full potential of a local innovator in order to lead us through growth and development.
- To support local initiatives oriented towards creative innovation and entrepreneurship by providing tools and opportunities for development through educative seminars.
- To educate and promote the training of entrepreneurs in terms of social welfare and fair business participation through sensitization.
- To facilitate knowledge-sharing between entrepreneurs, institutions and other organizations by promoting networking and training activities.
- To mentor young entrepreneurs on skills and techniques that can enable a more clear view of a social business environment
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.
- Learning opportunity
- Certificate of Appreciation for your jobs and contracts
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Action Lab for Development is a Non-profit working on Civic & Social Organization.