Social Impact Project for Data Entry and Reporting System Development for 40 NGO Homes in India
Project Description and Impact
Our current data entry and reporting system is available only in the administrative office. Info on each resident must be sent there for entry. We also started providing shelter for destitute men and the current system does not allow us to track them. We need a new system to be put in place in order to save staff time and stress, improve efficiency and data collection accuracy, and enhance our ability to meet the needs of the women, children, and men we serve.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- Immersion in local culture
- Experience village life in India today
- Close to Pune, India's 8th largest city also known as the IT City
- Daily challenges NGOs in India face and how to stay inspired
- Three delicious, home-cooked Marathi meals a day.
- Most meals are vegetarian.
- Chutneys that allow visitors to season the food to their taste.
- First-hand experience with an innovative model
- Work with an organization that has gained national and international acclaim
- Be associated with a two-time GuideStar Transparency Award winner
- Orientation visits to village homes, and programs offered in slums and Beggars colonies.
- Live on-site in a secular, interspiritual community.
About the Hosting Organization
Maher Ashram is a Non-profit working on Non-Profit.