Impact Hub Zagreb
Impact Hub Zagreb is member of Impact Hub Global Network of 80 spaces around the world. In Croatia, it is the biggest collaborative space, a business incubator and a center for individuals that empowers, connects and supports the new generation of impact entrepreneurs and social innovators.
3 years after opening, we are proud of the following achievements:
- Supported a community of 105 members from different fields, background and expertise, who have chosen Hub space as their place to work and to gather every month.
- Launched The Inkubator, the first business incubator in Croatia for social entrepreneurs co-financed by the Croatian Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Crafts (more here: theinkubator.net)
- Successfully ran for 2 years the Social Impact Award Croatia, Croatian branch of the biggest European student competition in social entrepreneurship, an award based and pre-incubation program for student’s entrepreneurial ideas with social impact. (more here: socialimpactaward.hr)
- Started WISE project, a transnational EU-founded project to support 60 women social innovators in Croatia, Spain and Greece. (more here: wise4women.eu)
- Scaled up a model of inspiration and empowerment for girls and young teenagers to go on to explore careers on Science, Technology , Engineering and Mathematics fields (more here: pyxiedustproject.org)
But it is this impact that we are more excited about:
- 4 businesses incorporated as new legal entities while at Impact Hub, only the last 8 months.
- 11 full time newly created positions from Impact Hub members in 2014
- 45 selected entrepreneurs attended our incubation and entrepreneurial programs.
- 15 ventures incubated at Impact Hub Zagreb so far
- 33,000 Euro given in total as seed capital for best entrepreneurs
- 1000+ people reached with Hub events and programs related to entrepreneurship
- 1/3 of Hub members have improved their organization’s product or services while at Hub
- 77% of members are founders or cofounders in startups or growing organizations and therefore around 70% of members hold top management positions.
- 64% of Hub members have extended their network (they have met at least 5 new persons while at Hub space that added value to their professional and personal development).
- 3 to 5 hours per month of feedback, mentoring or advice that each Hub member provides to other member.
- Average yearly revenue per organization (members of Impact Hub Zagreb) in 2014: 57K euro