Trace Planet works to promote environmental regeneration as a key solution to slow down climate change, engaging communities and organizations to transition from an extractive to a regenerative mindset, and to trigger behavioural change that leads to measurable impact. We do this through research, education and developing multi-stakeholder coalitions for regeneration, always using the fashion industry as our entry point to create change.
Trace Planet was born out of the understanding that in order to create a just and fair society in the context of the present day climate crisis, we need to transition to regenerative models of eco-social organistion. This implies a complete redesign of human life on earth, in a way that acknolwledges the systemc interdependencies between all forms of life and that creates healing cycles and processes.
In the 3 yeas since our creation, we have delivered workshops on regeneration to hundrends of people with great success:
- 350 workshop attendees
- 53 average NPS
- 85% of attendees reported having connected with like-minded people and organizations (goal: connection)
- 76% of attendees reported learning about the impact their clothes have on the environment (goal: education)
- 69% of attendees reported an increased understanding of how to create change in the fashion industry (goal: empowerment)
- 32% of attendees committed to specific actions after the workshop (goal: action) such as:
- Paying more attention to the composition of garments before buying them, trying to avoid fabrics that are harmful for the planet
- Prioritising locally made clothes
- Asking brands who made their clothes and what’s in them
- Buying more second-hand clothes
- Sharing what they learned with their community
- Organising a similar workshop for their community
We have also worked with young activists who are leading voices in the fight against climate change to equip them with systemic thinking:
- 86 Net Promoter Score (considered “Excellent” as per NPS guidelines).
- 100% of participants reported building meaningful connection with fellow activists.
- 86% of participants reported feeling like they had a stronger support network after the event.
- 100% of participants reported coming up with new collaborative solutions to scale their impact.
- 100% of participants reported learning about how to make their work more systemic.
- 100% of participants reported getting support and inspiration for the challenges they were facing in their work.
Diverse Social Enterprise
The TRANSFORM Support Hub is committed to accelerating diverse owned and led enterprises to build more equitable and resilient supply chains.