Support Children in Kampala, Uganda
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Your task will be to organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for our organization.
1. Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
2. Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
3. Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
4. Develop and maintain media contact lists.
5. Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
6. Create or update donor databases.
7. Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
8. Explain the tax advantages of contributions to potential donors.
9. Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
10. Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
11. Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
12. Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or direct mail programs.
13. Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
- Brand Strategy
- Impact Investing
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Size: Startup: founder(s) only
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.