Help create a network of fair trade garment workers
You must be able to speak Spanish.
Additionally, speaking English, German would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¼ months to 5¾ months
Description and Impact
We are setting up the first national network of fair trade textile producers in Dominican Republic and are looking for an Experteer with industry experience within the garment and textile space. Ideally, you'll know how to evaluate and optimize small scale production to make it more efficient.
At the end of your Experteer project, we expect a blue print of a system which allows small production sites to crowdproduce large orders and a minimum of 5 working pilots.
By the successful set up of 5 working pilots and the establishment of a replicable model or blue print of the process
We are targeting 5 production sites ran by CoOps in a town called Hato Mayor, one hour from Santo Domingo and Punta Cana.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
- Good For Groups
- Good For Families
The Experteer will receive housing and a food stipend for the duration of your Experteering time with us. We will discuss the details during the call.
How to work with an international team
How to work with Startups and the Startup culture
How to work with low income communities
How to balance social impact with a for profit model
A food stipend will be provided. We will discuss the details during the call.
- A wonderful workplace: An inspiring working environment in the vibrant heart of Dominican Republic.
- A passionate team: An international team with flat hierarchies and a great passion for social responsibility, fashion and sustainability.
- Creative freedom: Challenging tasks with space for your own ideas and a high amount of responsibility.
- An exciting environment: An international network & the possibility to travel with the team in within the US, Latin America and Europe.
- Desirable location, near to a beautiful town with virgin beaches.
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.