Empower India's Youth with Data & Tech Skills
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindiwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can startas soon as possible and stay for 5½ months to 12 months
Description and Impact
At iMerit, we bring together bright, underserved youth and meaningful careers in the digital economy. We partner with Anudip Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to identifying marginalized young people and training them in data and tech skills.
The Experteer working for us will be responsible for working with our rapidly growing marketing team to create new and engaging messaging campaigns that get companies across varied sectors excited about iMerit. The Experteer will focus on campaign-level and strategy-level projects, answering questions like:
- Where do our potential clients hangout, online and in the real world?”
- “What kinds of information do our ideal audiences care about?”
- "How can we transform social impact from just a CSR initiative to a value-creating opportunity?"
Specific duties are flexible based on the skills and interests of the Experteer, but they will revolve around optimizing and innovating our existing marketing and content strategies. The Experteer will move between our different delivery centers, get to know our impact workers, and come up with original and creative ideas for content.
Interested but not the right length of time for you? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help them in other ways? Message us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Measurable deliverables and outcomes for this project include:
- Audit of iMerit marketing materials
- Creation of content repositories wherever appropriate
- Research across all delivery centers, understand skills of team members through interviews and report on findings to senior management and marketing mentor
- Contribution to iMerit blog according to interest and ongoing research
- External research/audit of marketing and technology trends, competitors, impact organizations, and impact sourcing
- Create a plan for where would make most sense for iMerit to expand by combining iMerit audit (marketing and skills of workers) with external research/audit
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Living Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
Experteer will be provided with a stipend during his/her stay. The stipend amount will depend on the skill and experience level of the Experteer. Exact details will be disclosed only after the Experteer is shortlisted and has gone through the first round of discussion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience not only the workings of an impact organization but also to contribute significantly there. Both in-field and within the marketing team, there is a lot of opportunities to sharpen a diverse set of skills at the same time - from writing and blogging to in-field research and strategy design, there is no limit to what you can learn. At the end, the role offers as much as you want to gain from it. It gives you an insight into a different sector of people altogether and broadens your perspective on how global economies are transforming the livelihoods landscape.
Local touring and sightseeing, stays or interactions with Indian team members at their homes, visits to Anudip centers in rural areas, participation and immersion in all festivities during the Experteer's stay. You will also get an opportunity to learn at least 6 different dialects, eat different kinds of cuisine within the same country and interact with our impact workers who are some of the most warm and welcoming people that you will get to meet.