Data Entry and Reporting System Development for 40 NGO Homes in India
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindiwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 3 weeks to 3¼ months
Description and Impact
Our current data entry and reporting system is available only in the administrative office. Info on each resident must be sent there for entry. We also started providing shelter for destitute men and the current system does not allow us to track them. We need a new system to be put in place in order to save staff time and stress, improve efficiency and data collection accuracy, and enhance our ability to meet the needs of the women, children, and men we serve.
An intuitive data entry and reporting system and a technology infrastructure plan that can be accessed by social workers at 40 homes by the time you leave.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
- Good For Groups
- Immersion in local culture
- Experience village life in India today
- Close to Pune, India's 8th largest city also known as the IT City
- Daily challenges NGOs in India face and how to stay inspired
- Three delicious, home-cooked Marathi meals a day.
- Most meals are vegetarian.
- Chutneys that allow visitors to season the food to their taste.
- First-hand experience with an innovative model
- Work with an organization that has gained national and international acclaim
- Be associated with a two-time GuideStar Transparency Award winner
- Orientation visits to village homes, and programs offered in slums and Beggars colonies.
- Live on-site in a secular, interspiritual community.