Programs Documentation Experteer
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindiwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¾ months to 12 months
Description and Impact
We require a Programs Documentation Experteer to provide support to the Program Coordinator and the Director by documenting processes, surveys, assessments, reports, etc.
The role involves the documentation of a baseline survey, planning documents to implement including activities and timelines, the creation of systems for feedback, planning and institutionalizing of the pilot projects, assessments of the pilot projects and reviews.
· Planning Documents
· Articulating basic concepts of vision, mission, goals, objectives, and activities
· Designate timelines for each of the activities.
· Assessments of needs and resources;
· Develop comprehensive strategies and detailed action plans.
· Feedback tools that ensure platforms are made available for input to flow in
· Strategic plans for pilot projects
· Measure and evaluate the process and outcomes
· Assessments and reviews on status and progress of pilot projects