Digital Marketing Experteer for Innovative Crowdfunding Campaign
When Can You Start?
You can start ASAP
Description and Impact
In August and September 2017 we started a strategic transformation project. The aim was to define the future of the organization and take specific action toward achieving these goals.
The start was a series of strategy development workshops in August and September 2017 facilitated by Olaf Seidel from A&O Business Enablement. We set a common ground by obtaining a holistic organizational overview and developing a joined vision of the mid to long-term future of the institute. We identified various areas in which we would like to further professionalize and grow to be able to teach and train more students in more subjects. The to-be developed departments are Agriculture, Woodworks, Automobile-Repairs, Fashion Design and Clothing.
The strategy phase was followed by the design of implementation-projects, business planning, and preparation for investor presentations. Here it was important to adjust our approach in consideration with the political and socio-economic factors specific to the Northwest Region of Cameroon. We designed a step by step approach with a 3-fold finance plan to cater for our specific situation. We are very proud to having completed these first steps.
“The seed is planted and we are getting ready to take the next step to make it grow to a healthy and strong plant.”
Now we're seeking the support of an Experteer with experience in fundraising and crowdfunding extend our support network and implement the projects step by step.
If you are interested in getting involved in terms of fundraising we would love to hear from you.
1. Raise funds to build a new campus to support 500+ children to:
- train in entrepreneurship and enterprise skills; Forming youth, Microcredit soft loans, Computer training, Internet services, Enterprise education, Small home, and big scale agricultural activities, Manufacturing products for export but also local/national consumption
- run vocational skills trainings in different departments namely; Administrative Assistants, Graphic & Web Designers, Computerised Accounting, Computer Maintenance and Repairs, Computer Programming, Entrepreneurship ICT)
- promote community development
- create a library
- build a youth sport centre and to run sport activities
- construct recreation and business centre; Cafeteria, Shops, Sport centre, Information centre i.e. cultural heritage and tourist promotion services
- provide credit to those engaged in small scale business; Café service, Shop trading, Sport centre, Information centre, Small agricultural activities and vocational training activities
- improve the capacity of community and local associations
Outstanding Crowdfunding expert with a strong interest in Technical, Vocational Education Training with knowledge in technology, storytelling, communication and human resources skills
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
You will stay in a private room in a shared house
The Experteer will be provided with local meals and also experteer traditional meals can be provided upon request and participation of the experteer. In the office, there will be coffee, tea and water throughout.
We would provide local means behooved by the Experteer
- Traditional meals
- Experience traditional life in Cameroon
- Traditional dances/music
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.