Social Impact Project for Youth Development Coordinator
Project Description and Impact
Our organization was founded with the aim of raising funds in the United Kingdom and internationally to support local children's organizations in Peru. We work with partner organizations in Lima and Cusco in the Peruvian Andes to support children facing poverty, violence, and abuse, and to assist vulnerable children and young people living and working on the streets. Our programming focuses on education, particularly on vocational training initiatives and formal education support.
We aim to equip children and young people with relevant soft skills (communication, language, interpersonal); life skills (decision making, critical thinking, problem-solving, creative thinking); and basic technical skills.
Interested but not the right length of time for you? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help them in other ways? Message us at: email@example.com
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- Outstanding first-hand real life experience using your qualifications
- Perfect environment in which to perfect your Spanish
- Gain experience working in the non-profit sector
- Gain experience in international development in Latin America
- Opportunity to be creative and develop your ideas within the project
- Highly rewarding and vital work
- Airport pick up
- City tour
- Support 7 days a week
- Help finding accommodation
- Weekend time to go trekking to Machu Picchu
- Useful resources to get to know Cusco and its surroundings
About the Hosting Organization
Latin American Foundation for the Future is a Non-profit working on Education, Fundraising, Non-Profit.