Social Impact Project for Video, Photo Editor/ Social Media Campaigner
Project Description and Impact
A Tourism operator and travel agency in Medellin would like to offer a Video, Photo Editor/ Social Media Campaigner to activate sustainable tourism & the campaign to manage Colombia’s critical river ecosystems.
Great for people with photography and videography skills! Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: email@example.com
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
- How to start a business in Colombia
- The tourism market in Colombia
- Sustainable development model of tourism
- Improve upon your Spanish skills by working in a professional environment with fluent Spanish speakers
- River-related conservation efforts in Colombia
- Conservation contacts within Medellin & Colombia
- Music, culture, top adventure destinations throughout Colombia, adventure travel network in Colombia
Accommodation allowance up to monthly 600.000 COP total or free lodging at family home (couples welcomed) & both options to be discussed.
- participate for free on 1-day trip and 1 multi-day trip with Expedition Colombia (valued at approximately 900 USD)
- All food & lodging is included while on work-related expeditions.
About the Hosting Organization
Expedition Colombia is a For-profit working on Eco-centre / lodging, Education, Global Development, Health / Wellness / Fitness, Hospitality, Non-Profit, Sports, Travel & Tourism.