Social Impact Project for Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship
Project Description and Impact
We are seeking a Social Entrepreneurship Fellow to join our team for a 6-month full-time professional fellowship from April 2020 to September 2020 (start and end date is flexible). This fellow will have the opportunity to work directly with ProFellow CEO Dr. Vicki Johnson to learn the nuts & bolts of running a global social enterprise and the strategies to sustaining a social impact mission through entrepreneurship.
***Please note, this fellowship is operated and manged by ProFellow and has been approved by the MovingWorlds team to be promoted on MovingWorlds's platform. To apply, fill out this application form which includes short answers responses, a short personal statement, a project proposal, contact information for 2 professional references and your resume.
The deadline to apply is March 18, 2020. Applications will be reviewed once the application has closed. Interviews with finalists will take place via Zoom video conference the week of March 23rd. The start date for the fellowship will be in early April 2020.
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.
This fellowship is a paid, full-time, contract position that can be done remotely, anywhere in the world.
- Full-time professional fellowship (contract role) from April 2020 to September 2020 (start date flexible)
- Fully remote with flexible hours – this fellowship can be done virtually from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Monthly stipend commensurate with experience
- Weekly planning and mentorship meetings with ProFellow Founder, Dr. Vicki Johnson
- Access to an unparalleled network of current and former fellows globally
- Professional reference for future jobs and applications
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
ProFellow is a For-profit with social mission working on E-Learning, Higher Education.