Social Impact Project for Marketing Experteer
Project Description and Impact
This project would be focused on assisting one of our partners in developing and implementing their social media strategy, networks and collateral to communicate with direct and indirect beneficiaries and also help in developing a marketing plan for the partner organization.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferable
- Experience in developing marketing plans
- Strong writing skills
- Experience working in marketing and communications
- Experience working on and leading a diverse team
- Demonstrated professional experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Consultative approach to work
- Patient and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Strong personality
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.
About the Hosting Organization
Atma Education is a Non-profit working on Education, Marketing and Advertising, Non-Profit.