Social Impact Project for Impact Investment Associate to Support Social Entrepreneurs in Tanzania
Project Description and Impact
We are launching the first investment readiness programme in Tanzania for businesses working in the sectors of clean energy, agriculture, health, WASH and financial inclusion.
The accelerator programme aims to accomplish the following:
● Source innovative local ventures addressing the most critical social challenges in Tanzania
● Build capacity for selected ventures to improve investment readiness, and access to customers and investors
● Develop an ecosystem of entrepreneurs and innovation-oriented stakeholders
● Improve the likelihood of success of social entrepreneurs in Tanzania through building capacity of enterprises to increase revenues, raise funds, and create jobs and impact
You will be able to support with:
● Investment-Readiness Advisory & Facilitation: advise and assist our clients with the preparation of fundraising documents (pitch decks, exec summaries and financial projections), investor term sheets, valuation models, cap tables, etc.
● Business Development: develop client acquisition strategies, prepare for investor meetings, help manage relationships with potential or existing investors
● Finance & Operations: streamline due diligence workflows, develop monitoring and evaluation frameworks, create quarterly investor reporting templates, formalize operations manuals and procedures, implement back-office information systems, etc.
- Experience and insight into working in the NGO sector
- Immersive learning experience in the social entrepreneurship sector in Tanzania
- Hands on experience, on-going support and training opportunities
- A chance to make a real difference and gain experience in a developing country
- An opportunity to develop both personally & professionally
- Excellent references
To be determined with the selected candidate
We provide lunch Monday - Friday at the office or in the field
About the Hosting Organization
Anza is a Non-profit working on Education, Farming, Fishery, Global Development, Health / Wellness / Fitness, Oil & Energy.