Social Impact Project for Help create a network of fair trade garment workers
Project Description and Impact
We are setting up the first national network of fair trade textile producers in Dominican Republic and are looking for an Experteer with industry experience within the garment and textile space. Ideally, you'll know how to evaluate and optimize small scale production to make it more efficient.
At the end of your Experteer project, we expect a blue print of a system which allows small production sites to crowdproduce large orders and a minimum of 5 working pilots.
How to work with an international team
How to work with Startups and the Startup culture
How to work with low income communities
How to balance social impact with a for profit model
The Experteer will receive housing and a food stipend for the duration of your Experteering time with us. We will discuss the details during the call.
A food stipend will be provided. We will discuss the details during the call.
- A wonderful workplace: An inspiring working environment in the vibrant heart of Dominican Republic.
- A passionate team: An international team with flat hierarchies and a great passion for social responsibility, fashion and sustainability.
- Creative freedom: Challenging tasks with space for your own ideas and a high amount of responsibility.
- An exciting environment: An international network & the possibility to travel with the team in within the US, Latin America and Europe.
- Desirable location, near to a beautiful town with virgin beaches.
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
VIRTUROCKS is a For-profit with social mission working on Global Development, Retail, Textiles, Wholesale.