Social Impact Project for Growth Hacker Marketer
Project Description and Impact
We believe in the talent of people and their ability to accompany, boost and increase the success of companies. We work with companies committed to the development of talent that understand that to be successful, to recruit and retain the best profiles - it is important to value the diversity of employees.
We promote the incorporation of people into the world of work, being a link between them and companies wishing to include among their recruitment to people with disabilities or who are currently relegated from the labor market due to non-talent issues.
We are an inclusive employment portal in which companies with job inclusion programs and candidates from deferred sectors can find themselves. In this way, it helps to reduce the unemployment rate that affects these sectors by giving them a higher level of visibility.
We want to expand the number of individuals with disabilities and companies we reach through our platform.
We're looking for an Experteer to help us build and implement a marketing strategy for growing the number of paying SMBs in our online channel. We also want to implement retargeting strategies for new companies acquisition.
We need to reach more users as well, therefore we need to growth our social networks presence and define user acquisition strategies.
Skills and experience
- An entrepreneurial growth hacker, who brings innovative ideas borne of experience on how to create a high volume, low cost, SAAS software sales & marketing machine
- A process and metric driven leader that can build organizational capability to deliver predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results across multiple products & markets
- A detail oriented, hands-on leader who can drive experimentation and problem-solving
- Comfortable working in a distributed, virtual, and global resource environment
- A relentless driver of continuous, metric-based performance and productivity improvement
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
The CEO, Gabriel, has a lot of management experience forking tor +10 years in multinational corporations (P&G, Bayer). He is also a top social entrepreneur, Incluyeme.com was recognized by Ashoka as one of the top 10 social impact startups in Latin America.
We can provide accommodation next to our office.
We will be glad to help you to discover the city!
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Incluyeme.com is a For-profit working on Internet.