Social Impact Project for Fundraising & Grantwriting Manager to support a community with a vocational school
Project Description and Impact
Key Farmers Cameroon is currently looking for a grant - writing and fund- raising manager to update a project proposal and help raise funds for the said project. The project is intended to offer vocational training to destitute/vulnerable youth such as: street children, school drop-outs, orphans, physically challenged etc.in our community to acquire skills which may enable them become self-employed. The outcome will be to establish a vocational school for less privileged children and youth for independent employment.
The work of the Grantwriting and Fundraising manager will be to:
- Help correct a drafted project proposal and fund raise
- Carry out Crowd-fundraising or contact potential donors for funding
- Train all staff of the vocational school
- Draft the school training programs together with the staff of KFC
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation of the project
There are many things the Experteer will learn from me:
- He or she will learn how our non-profit organisation operates
- Another aspect of learning is our culture and livelihood; and how poor people survive their daily life
- He or she will also learn our local Agroforestry farming systems
- Preparation of local dishes, village culture like cultural dances, story - telling and mixing up with vulnerable women and youth would help him or her draw right conclusions about life in South West Cameroon.
Experteer will be provided with a one bedroom with water and toilet (close to other apartments).
1. Free tours, dinners and events
2. Will have a spare room in the house of the organisation manager
3. We will cover in-country travel to the remote areas
4. Cultural exchanges: lessons on cooking, local languages etc.
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
Key Farmers Cameroon is a Non-profit working on Farming.