Social Impact Project for Experienced AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Project Description and Impact
About our platform
Our platform is a node web application hosted on AWS Elastic Beanstalk (linux) with a postgres database. We are looking to improve our ability to monitor, troubleshoot and maintain our infrastructure so that we can better serve our users as well as set ourselves up for scale.
Skills we are looking for
- Experienced AWS Infrastructure engineer. In particular, we are looking for someone with experience with
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS billing
- Experience with Node web applications
- Familiar with postgres
- Values and prioritizes documentation
- Enjoys teaching others
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- Comfortable diving into our AWS environment with minimal guidance from the team
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
MovingWorlds is a For-profit with social mission working on Non-Profit, Civic & Social Organization, Professional Training & Coaching.