Social Impact Project for Digital Marketing Experteer for a riding school in Nepal
How This Works
In the MovingWorlds Institute Global Fellowship, you will learn how to advance your for-good career while getting hands on experience on projects like this one.
Project Description and Impact
Our organization works to emancipate women through motorcycling. With this project, we will build a strong online community/network of women riders and aspiring riders willing to contribute to the empowerment of fellow women around the world.
This project is key no matter what solutions/ products/ services we offer, because the driving force will be the community. Hence community building is the first step to any monetization.
Our team is struggling on B2C marketing, especially social media channels and digital marketing initiatives. So far, what has been done:
- Facebook page: growing followers slowly, our Facebook group is mainly used to share info/little interactions/mix of Asian and western women. Initially created to talk about the motorcycle tours we were planning to organize.
- Instagram: main source of leads currently- but audience a little young/ may not have money to spend.
- You Tube channel: mainly used to share women riders’ interviews and little videos snapshots to testimonials/ riding classes.
- Emailing: mainly communicating online events (main source of emails currently).
- Data/Content: we have surveys, market data, channels analysis data (SEMrush), videos and articles, lead magnets, email templates, brandbook, draft digital marketing strategy, potential channels (relevant influencers/ bloggers/ platforms)
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
-working in Asia (Ive had 6 years experience managing cross-functional and cross-cultural teams in Asia, for European companies)
-social enterprises ecosystem in Asia
-how motorcycling ignites emotional, physical and economic emancipation
There is an option to be located in Nepal for a while and have free accommodation. We can discuss option once we find the right candidate(s)
This project accepts virtual experteers.
About the Hosting Organization
FreeW is a For-profit with social mission working on Entertainment, Professional Training & Coaching, Travel & Tourism.