Developer to Rebuild Website for Women Empowerment Social Enterprise
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Indonesian would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2 weeks to 2 weeks
Description and Impact
We are in the ethical fashion accessories business and we have a passion for empowering women artisans in our society so they can help their family have a better life. We provide vocational training to housewives and young girls who cannot continue their education so they can generate an income for themselves and their family. Specifically, we offer training related to design, creation, and sales of fashion accessories that are ethical and sustainable.
We’re looking to rebuild our website in order to better communicate our work, the impact of our programs, and to increase sales. Our end goal is to give more to the women artisans we want to help.
We are looking for an Experteer with website design experience. Our goal is to have a website that is simple, modern, and elegant while informative and mobile responsive. Ideally, you’ll have UX/UI experience to create visuals in addition to making it functional.
The chosen candidate will work with a representative from our company to support this effort. The following results are a list of items we feel can be achieved within 2 weeks:
- Website wireframes
- Graphics and visual asset library to be used on the website and across our online channels for a visually cohesive brand
- An execution plan if you’re not able to stay long enough to execute the website creation itself; Ideally you’ll help us map out what we will need and give us advice on how to proceed with another developer
- Finally, a newly designed, functional website if time allows
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
For Kering Group employees, accommodation will be provided close to the work location.
For all other applicants, you will need to find provide your own accommodation.
For Kering Group employees, you will be provided with a stipend to support 50% of international flights and in-country transportation.
For all other Experteers, you will need to provide your own transportation.
- You can learn about Indonesia’s market potential (a physical store and digital market platform).
- You can also learn about Indonesia culture in everyday life.
- You can learn about a handmade based fashion accessories company.
- You can learn about the life of women in Indonesia and their struggles and living conditions.
- You can connect with students at the Petra Christian University where the founder teachers.
For Kering Group employees, we will prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner with local food. This is a chance to experience the local culture too.
For all other Experteers, you will need to provide your own meals.
We can provide:
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Local transport in the city and when visiting other areas for the program.