Kyamaganda Community Development Organization
· Improve the health conditions of young people through awareness campaigns against HIV/AIDS and proper family nutrition.
· Provide academic freedom of young people through provision of adequate physical and emotional support to both girls and boys.
· Identify and mitigate all forms of physical, sexual and psychological violence and other forms of abuse subjected to young people
· To enhance economic empowerment through engaging women and youths in VSLA groups and start up IGAs.
· To develop effective linkages with government line agencies, NGOs and donor agencies working for community development through research and
KCDO exists as an advocate for young people to release them from their spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enable them become responsible and fulfilled Christians and adult citizens.
To restore hope to vulnerable community of young people and improve the standards of living through organizing the community to initiate, maintain a healthy living condition, development projects, support and care to vulnerable people and proclaim evangelism.
“An empowered local congregation and community in their HIV and Human transformation”